WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Commercial Account management – Territory is the U.S. •
- Review, clarify and document business requirement details with the client’s subject matter experts.
- Work with clients to create detailed workflows on current “as-is” and provide best practice input in the definition of the proposed “to-be” process(s). •
- Prepare for and conduct detailed, step by step demonstrations for potential new and existing customers, demonstrating the capabilities of the Cloud suite.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: • Bachelor’s degree or above.
A plus: prior technical, hands-on sales experience in enterprise software
- compensation motivated
- Passion problem solving
- Excellent client-facing, interpersonal skills, and strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong in understanding and documenting business system requirements as well as functional workflow requirements.
- Spanish, French communication skills are a plus