At WCS Consulting IT, our mission is to simplify our customers’ IT with the best-of-breed solutions from Microsoft, VMware, Citrix and TMM Software innovative eHealth solutions with the support of strong technical teams. We help our customers build their own service offerings and we are committed to delivering on time the exact solutions they need.
Join WCS Consulting’s innovation engine and help drive a true business transformation – as Project Manager in the U.S. With the Healthcare market transforming into a service & solution-based business at a high pace, we see major growth opportunity for the company as well as for our teams in developing our Solutions and Services business. TMM Software develops unique, secure, open-ended, and collaborative software solutions.
We are looking for a Project manager for TMM Software eHealth Solutions to accelerate the business transformation of the Healthcare industry. From the identification of customer needs, you will be responsible for steering the project from the development of specifications to delivery (compliance with expectations, deadlines). The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the project management of Healthcare IT solutions.
- Analyze customer needs to build the project in relation to the contract
- Draw up the project planning with the product manager and make a proposal to the customer (equipment deployment, training) in relation to the contract.
- Implement and provide the support (hot-line, maintenance, new training sessions)
- Write and provide the test book in the customer's context
- Carry out customer training (organization planning, adaptation of training materials)
- Process additional customer orders (reception, performance of the service, delivery note)
- Coordinate the operational deployment: collection of customer data, hardware orders, management of hardware inventory (procurement lead times), parameter settings (software and hardware), adaptation of the communication document pack, coordination of service providers on sites, etc...
- Participate in the definition and translation of the need and the elaboration of the different specifications up to the customer validation, in collaboration with the Sales Manager and the Product Manager/ Application Product Manager.
- Participate in weekly operational meetings
- Participate in the integration and implementation of development requests for new functionalities and/or product adaptations (from specification to delivery)
- Monitor the progress of the project execution (planning, budget)
- Meet deadlines, budget constraints and the specifications
- Maintain your technical knowledge
- Keep toolbox documents up to date
- Send back the information for invoicing
- Send customer requests, orders information and functional requests to the appropriate teams
- Ensure the management of follow-up points and communication with the client
- Carry out a weekly summary report to your Manager and the internal Stakeholders
.3+ years’ successful experience as an IT Project Manager
. Knowledge of the Healthcare industry
. Experience in selling eHealth software and Cloud solutions is a plus
. Knowledge of methods/processes/standards: Software development processes, Project toolbox/documentation
. Excellent written and oral presentation skills
. Experience in functional team management
. Ability to facilitate and conduct meetings
. Technical skills in construction techniques and schedule monitoring (via JIRA and Excel)
. Knowledge of risk analysis and risk management techniques
. Knowledge of teaching techniques
. Technical skills in Computer networks, Computer hardware, Telephony and IPTV
. Strong interpersonal skills
. Demonstrated collaboration skills with multiple teams
. Proven ability to respect deadlines and commitments
. Strong organizational skills to identify and manage priorities, anticipate and forecast. Manage and optimize working time
. Excellent communication skills to create a professional and trusted relationship with both internal teams and external partners and customers
. Flexible mindset to shifting priorities, demands and timelines depending on market changes and customer needs; able to promptly and expertly react to project adjustments and alterations
. Ability to make sound decisions with a positive attitude and capacity to embrace new perspectives
We are looking for a candidate with qualities of perseverance, who is results-driven and customer centric while conveying the company's values.
Level of education and/or experience required :
Master’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in team management and project management, ideally in the Healthcare industry. A technical degree is a plus.
What We Will Offer You
An open and stimulating professional environment driven by innovation, operational excellence and exceptional customer experience
A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
An international team
Attractive compensation package
Annual leave: 2 weeks plus 2 floating holidays plus standard documented US holidays
This is a great career opportunity for candidates who want to see an impact on the transformation of the patient care industry.
WCS Consulting IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.